[Vision2020] The Moscow School District Levy is . . .

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Thu Sep 29 16:55:50 PDT 2011

Number 4 on Monday's city council agenda.

http://www.ci.moscow.id.us/storage/public_records/agendas/CurrCPacket.pdf

I'm guessing that the city council is somewhat split on this issue (3-3,
maybe 4-2 against, in my opinion).

And to think that it is airing (on local channel 13) opposite the Monster
Maul on WWE.  If my television received channel 13 it would be a toss-up
which one to watch.  But since Jesse "The Body" Ventura and Hulk Hogan no
longer suit up on Mondays, I'll just have to wait until Tuesday when I
obtain a video CD of Monday night's city council knock-down drag-out.

Unlike September 19th's "huh, what?" discussion concerning large retail
establishments, this should be more like a tag team match.

"Ladies and gentlemen . . . the main event . . . let's get ready to
RRRRUUUUUUMMMMBLE!"

Later, V-peeps.

and the Realist adjusts his sails."

- Author Unknown