[Vision2020] Hypocrisy

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Wed Sep 14 18:19:32 PDT 2011

"“I’'ll just speak for our church, in Christ Church.  If I found out that a member of our church or a church officer was lying to non-believers in the community, as a way to get by or protect themself or protect his reputation, yes, he’'d be disciplined."

- Douglas Wilson (January 31, 2007)

http://www.tomandrodna.com/protest/Doug_Wilson_Liers_013107.mp3

Seeya round town, Moscow.