[Vision2020] Secrets of the Keystone XL Pipeline

Love America skialaska0 at gmail.com
Mon Sep 12 22:15:16 PDT 2011

Tom,
Cockburn is way off on Alaska crude going to Asia.  All Alaska crude is
refined in Alaska, Washington, and/or California.  Not one drop of Alaska
Crude goes to Asia.  Alaska has been exporting LNG to Japan since 1969;
however the LNG shipments will end this month due to low supply from Cook
Inlet gas fields.   I wil give Cockburn credit though on Oil Sands exports,
China ownes around 40% of the oil snads fields of BC and Alberta.   They
want their oil and will use Keystone to get it.  B.C. does not have a port
capable of handling super tankers, Vancouver is too shallow, Kitimat too
dangerous, and other ports are banned from taking supertankers by treaty
with First Nations.
Thanks,
Chris