[Vision2020] Yellowjackets

Shirley Ringo ringoshirl at moscow.com
Thu Sep 8 14:18:41 PDT 2011

Visionaries:

I was excited about the sudsy water option for eliminating yellowjackets.

Yesterday, I put out such a pan.  My first challenge was to talk to my dog, Dolly about it not being a good drink for her.

Today, my dog, Joey took a sip of it.  She didn't enjoy the experience.  If I hadn't seen her trying it, I may have wondered why she was foaming at the mouth.

Anyway, after 24 hours, the death toll for yellowjackets was zero.  I am glad I didn't crack open that beer to watch the action.

Shirley