[Vision2020] Hypocrisy (was RE: September 11th Memorial Events)

Paul Rumelhart godshatter at yahoo.com
Sun Sep 11 17:51:53 PDT 2011

Don't take my description of what I've seen of his character as an
endorsement of whatever decisions he has made as an official in his
church.  He and I don't share the same religious views or value systems.

I can say that he struck me as an honest and caring individual every
time I've met him.  Take that for what it' worth.  Maybe somebody,
somewhere, might find that information useful.

You know, it is possible to find good qualities in someone as well as
bad ones.  It's also possible that someone might do something they think
is right according to one value system that looks wrong when viewed in
light of another one.

Do you think it's possible that he has some admirable qualities, or is
he some bastardized combination of Kim Jong-Il, Jeffrey Dahmer, and
Charlie Sheen all rolled into one?

Paul