[Vision2020] God Speaks to Gov. Perry

Ron Force rforce2003 at yahoo.com
Sat Sep 10 12:58:07 PDT 2011

FIRST AMENDMENT:  TEXAS GOVERNOR CONVENES A CHRISTIAN REVIVAL.
Rick Perry led a prayer meeting of 30,000 evangelical Christians in a
Houston football stadium last month, calling on Jesus to guide us out of
our national travail.  It was billed as non-political.  I suppose that's
possible; under the First Amendment God is not excluded from politics, but
if Perry wants to be President he's got to be able to negotiate at every
level.  The big question then is, how did God respond?  It didn't take long
to get an answer.  The crowd had scarcely left the stadium when God set
Texas on fire.  It’s still burning.  In fact, when God sent Tropical Storm
Lee ashore he had it it dump record rains on the other Gulf states, while
leaving Texas parched.  This is not a good sign.
Robert L. Park

Ron Force
Moscow Idaho USA