[Vision2020] September 11th Memorial Events

Paul Rumelhart godshatter at yahoo.com
Sat Sep 10 09:47:24 PDT 2011

My pardon for not responding on this topic.  No, it wouldn't matter to
me if it were a celebratory block party sponsored by a Muslim mosque.
Assuming they are celebrating the return of UI and WSU students to campus.

If they were reveling in the work of the terrorists, then I would think
they are absolutely bat-shit insane for having their block party and I
would think it in horrible taste and would not agree with them one whit,
and I would be encouraging people not to fly off the handle and do
something stupid.  I would also be more-than-likely arguing against
shutting them down, unless their safety could not be guaranteed.
Freedom of expression and all that.

Paul