[Vision2020] Bees

Reggie Holmquist reggieholmquist at u.boisestate.edu
Tue Sep 6 19:06:26 PDT 2011

Speaking of Bees and Hornets and Yellow Jackets. . . there are about a
million of them at Robinson Park right now!  The in-laws have been here all
week  (leaving tomorrow!  Huzzah!  You didn't hear me say that...), and they
stayed at the Robinson Park RV hookup spots in their camper.  We went out
there last Friday with the 2 year-old to hang out and we all ended up having
to leave into town because the flying stingy creatures were too much.
Fortunately, our little guy isn't allergic, but he really got the brunt of
it.  Now he is deathly afraid of flies!

I don't know who runs that place, but they should really do something about
that...

-Reggie

--
There is a theory which states that if ever anybody discovers exactly what
the Universe is for and why it is here, it will instantly disappear and be

Douglas Adams