[Vision2020] Bees

Dave tiedye at turbonet.com
Tue Sep 6 10:29:55 PDT 2011

OUCH!  Take some Benadryl.  I've stirred up three yellow jacket nests so
far this year, two different species, one of them is kind of black.  I
only got stung six times, it was enough to throw me for several days.
Usually I only have paper wasps but they seem to be down this year,
possibly because of the yellow jacket competition. (?)

BTW the more you get stung in your life the more sensitive you will
become.  I'm starting to get type one reactions (shortness of breath,
one step closer to death...).  Watch for those, you might need to keep
an Epi-pen on hand.

Dave

--
Windows, OSX, or Linux is the same choice as:
McDonald's, Burger King, or a (real) Co-Op.