[Vision2020] PR - City Hall Maintenance

Stephanie Kalasz skalasz at ci.moscow.id.us
Tue Sep 6 09:46:56 PDT 2011

City of Moscow
206 E Third Street
Moscow, ID 83843
Contact: Gary J. Riedner, City Supervisor
p     |  208-883-7006
e     |   griedner at ci.moscow.id.us<mailto:griedner at ci.moscow.id.us>
w    |  www.ci.moscow.id.us<http://www.ci.moscow.id.us>

PRESS RELEASE
City Hall Maintenance

September 6, 2011 (Moscow, Idaho) - The City of Moscow is preforming maintenance on the 100-year old building currently serving as City Hall for Moscow.  Maintenance activities include cleaning, priming, and painting of the roof and fascia of the building.

During this painting and maintenance period, some parking around City Hall may be displaced to ensure overspray from priming and painting of the building does not affect vehicles.  The project should be completed in approximately 2 weeks, depending on weather.

###

Story Contact: Gary J. Riedner, City Supervisor
Phone: 208-883-7006
Email: griedner at ci.moscow.id.us<mailto:griedner at ci.moscow.id.us>

The City of Moscow delivers quality municipal services while ensuring responsible use of resources. We anticipate and meet the needs of our diverse population in order to build public trust and enhance a sense of community.

Jen Pfiffner
Assistant to the City Supervisor
City of Moscow
PO Box 9203 | 206 E Third Street