[Vision2020] who pays for Megaload cops?

Paul Rumelhart godshatter at yahoo.com
Mon Sep 5 19:14:28 PDT 2011

Nothing is different for them.  Walmart, Target, and any other business
can happily move their products down the State highway as long as they
go through the process of securing the proper permits.

I'm of the opinion that Lucifer himself should be allowed to move
megaloads down the State highway as long as he secures the proper
permits and isn't violating any laws.  I don't know about Loki, though.
He is a trickster god, after all.  You can't really trust him, but you
can't really deny him the permits either.  Just keep a close eye on him,
I guess.

Paul