[Vision2020] Huh?

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Sun Sep 4 14:38:23 PDT 2011

Ask and you shall receive (with thanks to Stephanie Kalasz, City Clerk) . . .

http://www.MoscowCares.com/090511_09_SECRepRecOilExtraction_CommRep.pdf

Seeya round town, Moscow.

"When all is said and done, have you done or said enough?  Have you just gone along for the ride, or have you steered destiny's hotrod?  When you leave this world, did you make it any better than it was when you arrived?  All you need is all you've got: your wits and the clothes on your back.  Your epitaph is yours to earn.  Your legacy is yours to make."

- Author Unknown