[Vision2020] who pays for Megaload cops?

Donovan Arnold donovanjarnold2005 at yahoo.com
Sun Sep 4 14:15:08 PDT 2011

Prof. Gier wrote,

"What has been lost in this discussion and rather detrimental to Paul's and Jay's position is that Exxon Mobile paid for police security going up Highway 12. . ."

If true then maybe Jay and Paul should consider taking up a donation collection for Exxon Mobile to reimburse them since they believe so strongly that those public services should have been provided at taxpayer expense. It should not be too difficult to convince people to give Exxon Mobile most of their discretionary income as many frequently already do to drive to work or heat their homes.

Donovan Arnold