[Vision2020] who pays for Megaload cops?

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Fri Sep 2 14:16:33 PDT 2011

Applying Wayne Price's logic . . .

Tax payers should be held financially responsible for providing law enforcement security to Renaissance Fair and Rendezvous in the Park.

See if you can get that dog to hunt.

Seeya round town, Moscow.

"The Pessimist complains about the wind, the Optimist expects it to change and the Realist adjusts his sails."

- Unknown