[Vision2020] Pizzas and Pessimism

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Sun Oct 30 18:26:51 PDT 2011

The transcript of Herman Cain's interview on this morning's "Face the Nation" at . . .

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-3460_162-20127628/face-the-nation-transcript-october-30-2011/

. . . reads like a script from Saturday night live.

For instance:

"BOB SCHIEFFER: Okay. I want to ask you, since we're on the subject of abortion, it was at one point back there when the question of Planned Parenthood came up and you said that it was not Planned Parenthood, it was really planned genocide. Because you said Planned Parenthood was trying to put all these centers into the Black communities because they wanted to kill Black babies--

HERMAN CAIN (overlapping): Yes."

Seeya round town, Moscow.