[Vision2020] Supporting Our Local Troops...

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Tue Oct 25 12:36:16 PDT 2011

That is pretty lame, Mr. Kaag; to turn this topic into a political football.

By the way . . .

What has the VFW done to establish a relationship between the 126th and the City of Moscow . . . EVER?!?

Pro patria,

Tom "who served as a squad leader and platoon sergeant in infantry line units" Hansen
SFC, U.S. Army (Retired)
Moscow, Idaho