[Vision2020] How to get the Tea Party vote

Donovan Arnold donovanjarnold2005 at yahoo.com
Fri Oct 21 15:53:54 PDT 2011

With the Republican Party nomination process heating up, many candidates are trying to get the votes of an active part of the party, the Tea Party. To help these candidates out I have complied a list of ten things candidates have done in the past to successfully claim their support.

How to get the Tea Party Vote;

1)    Announce you are not Black, Jewish, Mormon, Muslim, or Gay.
2)    Claim your support for ending quality public education funding for deeper tax cuts for those making over $300,000 a year.
3)     Then hold and punish teachers as being exclusively responsible for everything that is wrong with our education system.
4)    Tout a new tax plan with loopholes for the wealthy so big they can fly their corporate jets harboring golden parachutes and bonus packages right through them.
5)    Carry a visible firearm everywhere you go.
6)    Announce your support for policies of what Jesus would never do (WJWND) to his needy neighbors while claiming to be a Christian.
7)    Complain about how hard it is to get by on your yearly salary of just $124,000.
8)    Start a business or save a dying one using US taxpayer funds and then ship all the jobs overseas and pay them a poor wage.
9)    Advocate for a meaningless war overseas, or two or three, to boost the economy.
10)     Support taxes for wars, not healthcare.

Please send this list to all your tea party friends and supporters; we got to help them out! Thanks.

Donovan J. Arnold