[Vision2020] Announcement

deb debismith at moscow.com
Tue Oct 18 11:45:51 PDT 2011

Greetings, Visionaries! Please forward the following to any lists you have---we want everyone to know that WomensWorks is still happening, even though the U of I Women's Center couldn't coordinate it this year!

Palouse Women Artists is hosting this year's Women'sWorks annual Holiday Art and Craft Fair.  Saturday, the fifth of November, 10 am to 5 pm.  Women'sWorks is now at Eastside Marketplace on the Troy Highway in Moscow. Free parking and easy access. Featuring over forty regional women artists and artisans, food booths and hourly prize drawings. Proceeds benefit Palouse Women Artists scholarships and projects.

info: debismith at moscow.com