[Vision2020] Here we go again

Ron Force rforce2003 at yahoo.com
Sat Oct 8 21:41:29 PDT 2011

Potential Race Between Black Guy and Mormon Poses Dilemma for Bigots
Doomsday Scenario, Haters Say
MINNEAPOLIS (The Borowitz Report) – A looming presidential race between a black guy and a Mormon is
creating a major quandary for America’s bigots, a new poll reveals.

According to the poll, conducted by the University of Minnesota’s
Opinion Research Institute, a broad majority of likely bigot voters
“strongly agreed” with the statement, “If it winds up being between a
black guy and a Mormon I don’t know what I’ll do because I don’t know
which I hate more.”

Tea Party activist Eldin Brazelton of Oak Park, Illinois, expressed a
frustration typical of the bigots surveyed: “We’ve spent the last three
years stirring up anger towards a black guy, and that’s all going to go
to waste if we just up and nominate a Mormon.”

According to Mr. Brazleton, a presidential choice between President
Barack Obama and former Massachusetts Governor Mitt Romney would be no
choice at all: “For the life of me I don’t know why we can’t just have a
 regular President.”

Mr. Brazleton, who considers himself a sexist as well as a bigot, said
that the doomsday scenario unfolding for 2012 offered one small silver
lining: “At least we know it’s not going to be a woman this time.”