[Vision2020] Coeur d'Alene Public Hearing on Redistricting

Sue Hovey suehovey at moscow.com
Sat Oct 8 09:41:07 PDT 2011

Thanks Tom for putting these snippits on.  Interesting that Paula Bauer
feels she isn't represented. Looking at the Legislature, I'd imagine she'd
be politically in sinc with most of them.  And in terms of County Govt.
rural residents are well represented.  Of course, that's not a part of
redistricting, but in any instance Shirley Ringo, Dave McGraw, Jennifer
Barrett are rural.  Tom Trail comes close. It isn't where they live that
sticks in her craw, it's what they believe.

Sue H.