[Vision2020] Coeur d'Alene Public Hearing on Redistricting

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Fri Oct 7 20:19:16 PDT 2011

Greetings Visionaires -

On October 6th the Idaho Citizen Commission for Reapportionment held a
public hearing in Coeur d’Alene.  Among those in attendance from Latah
County that provided comments to the commission were:

Susan Peterson, Latah County Clerk
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NPPlXuc_XPM

Gresham Bouma
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=01Tk79jAeL0

Rep. Shirley Ringo
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y5BkJBew8c8

Paula Bauer
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RaFmCX1YAOo

Seeya at the Homecoming Parade, V-peeps.

As for right now . . .

"I'm going, I'm going where the water tastes like wine
I'm going where the water tastes like wine
We can jump in the water, stay drunk all the time."

and the Realist adjusts his sails."

- Author Unknown