[Vision2020] Fw: Palouse Restoration Roundtable

lfalen lfalen at turbonet.com
Fri Oct 7 15:47:53 PDT 2011

-----Original message-----

From: Whitepine chapter INPS whitepine.chapter at gmail.com
Date: Thu, 06 Oct 2011 17:43:35 -0700
To: White Pine Chapter contacts whitepine.chapter at gmail.com
Subject: Palouse Restoration Roundtable

Email from Brenda Erhardt
The flyer can be found at Restoration
Roundtable<http://www.idahonativeplants.org/pdf/Restoration_Roundtable_Flyer.pdf>

This email is to announce the Palouse Prairie Restoration Roundtable on
Tuesday Oct. 25 and Wednesday Oct. 26 from 6:00-9:00 pm in the Gold Room at
the University Inn Best Western in Moscow, Idaho.

I hope you will be able to join us on both evenings to learn more about
Palouse Prairie and efforts to restore this unique plant community.

Tuesday Oct. 25 topics will include an introduction to Palouse Prairie, how
sustainable agriculture can benefit our native plants, pollinators on the
Palouse, and funding sources for restoration projects.

Wednesday Oct. 26 topics will include annual grass control, an introduction
to Latah County Weed Department resources, Integrated Pest Management, and
site preparation.  The Wednesday evening session will conclude with a panel
discussion where presenters, local experts and researchers will help answer
questions concerning Palouse Prairie restoration techniques.

This event is free and open to the public.  I hope to send out an agenda
early next week, but please get these dates on your calendar and plan to
attend.

Thank you,
Brenda

--
Brenda Erhardt
*Assistant Resource Conservation Planner*