[Vision2020] What the?!?!

Andreas Schou ophite at gmail.com
Fri Oct 7 12:38:28 PDT 2011

Island County is in the Puget Sound. It's maybe the only place in the
country where you can enter Canada merely by taking a boat eastward,
and is a major entry port for marijuana entering the country from BC.
In other words, I cannot imagine that any place in the country would
be worse for an unexpected trip to Canada than precisely the place
she's confined to right now.

It's just baffling to me that people who are liberal on virtually
every subject suddenly transform into Nancy Grace on the issue of
criminal justice.

-- ACS