[Vision2020] Steve Jobs

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Thu Oct 6 08:01:39 PDT 2011

A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: image.jpeg
Type: image/jpeg
Size: 30874 bytes
Desc: not available
-------------- next part --------------

Although Steve Jobs will be sorely missed, the concepts that he implanted into the information technology field will serve as his legacy long after he, and we, have expired . . . as I type this posting on an iPad.

Like Mr. Rumelhart, my very first computer was an Apple IIc that I purchased in the post exchange of Harvey Barracks in Kitzingen, Germany in 1984.