[Vision2020] Top Ten 2010 Censored Stories: # 1: More 2010 U.S. Soldier Suicides Than Combat Deaths

Art Deco deco at moscow.com
Sun Oct 2 14:26:44 PDT 2011

Here is another item that Rumelhart and his fellow co-chair of the Jim Wilson Fan Club, Gary Crabtree, can celebrate:

"Regular guy" Jim Wilson testified on behalf of confessed wife murderer, deceiver, and body burner Silas Parks at a bail hearing for Parks during that case.

Now let's all join in a circle and sing "For He's a Jolly Good Fellow" for Jim Wilson to congratulate him on his endearing, God-loving habit of supporting male abusers against the interests of their abused children/wives.  What a prince!  What a role model!

w.