[Vision2020] Amazon.com reviews of pepper spray

Ron Force rforce2003 at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 22 18:23:46 PST 2011

 From the Brad DeLong blog. http://delong.typepad.com/sdj/2011/11/amazoncom-eview-of-defense-technology-56895-mk-9-pepper-spray-stream-13.html

Amazon.com: $eview of Defense Technology 56895 MK-9 Pepper Spray Stream, 1.3%...

guydoingreviews:

Amazon.com: guydoingreviews' review of Defense Technology 56895 MK-9 Stream, 1.3%...: I was also present at the UC Davis test trials with Lt. Pike. Those student's were hosed down and didn't budge. I'm not sure how long this thing is supposed to take, but those miscreats didn't move. I heard some of them may have gotten sick latter but I expect my OC spray to work instantly. None of this 10 min crap. What happens if they were armed? or worse, registered democrats? I need OC spray that makes them cry instantly, like the bed wetters they are.

D-bag of Liberty

Whenever I need to breezily inflict discipline on unruly citizens, I know I can trust Defense Technology 56895 MK-9 Stream, 1.3% Red Band/1.3% Blue Band Pepper Spray to get the job done! The power of reason is no match for Defense Technology's superior repression power. When I reach for my can of Defense Technology 56895 MK-9 Stream, 1.3% Red Band/1.3% Blue Band Pepper Spray, I know that even the mighty First Amendment doesn't stand a chance against its many scovil units of civil rights suppression.

When I feel threatened by students, no matter how unarmed, peaceful and seated they may be, I know that Defense Technology 56895 MK-9 Stream, 1.3% Red Band/1.3% Blue Band Pepper Spray has got my back as I casually spray away at point blank range.

It really is the Cadillac of citizen repression technology.

Buy a whole case!

ActualAir

First, this baby has everything you would expect from Defense Technology brand pepper spray. It burns like hell. Whether you're spraying directly into eyes or mouths - this will cause excruciating pain.

Second, and I know it's not explicitly listed as one the uses on the can, but it's also an amazing human arm de-linker. So if you have this gigantic public space and a dozen people are sitting there with their arms linked - this will really help in your effort to de-link those arms.

I bought four canisters along with this head-smasher thingy: [...]

Don't think, just buy it and spray.

ChateauMargaux "Marquis"

Defense Technology 56895 MK-9 Stream, 1.3% Red Band/1.3% Blue Band Pepper Spray is the perfect product for would-be dictators, military rulers, and university chancellors. With a simple, nonchalant spraying action, you can be sure to cause great distress among unruly protestors, ensuring that their freedoms of speech, assembly, and protest are eliminated in favor of screaming in agony and writhing on the ground. One bottle of this stuff can silence up to 25 protestors with ease. Works just like Roundup weed killer, except it doesn't cause death, just burns, loss of vision, and possibly cancer many years later, when you won't be blamed for anything anyway. "I've been using this stuff to maintain power in my banana republic for years," according to Generalissimo Linda Katehi! Lt. John Pike of the UC Davis HeimatSekurität Department also raves, "Never before has it been so easy to silence those grubby little students whose tuition pays my
 salary!"

Remember, this product does entail some risk of blowback, however. Careless use could lead to international notoriety, universal condemnation, lawsuits, loss of your job, and becoming an internet meme.

savvyshoppergal

A deft dose of thuggish law enforcement? Just a little over seventy bucks. Being immortalized as an Internet meme? Priceless.

anna! "annr bananar"

I hear this is essentially just a food product and I love me some peppery goodness so I got a can to spray down my maw. Let me tell you, that stuff is weak. Leave it for unarmed protesters and violent cops.