[Vision2020] This Rachel person

Donovan Arnold donovanjarnold2005 at yahoo.com
Sat Nov 19 13:50:51 PST 2011

I use to have an account with Latah Fed. Credit Union too. I loved them. They had great staff, good services, and the fees and rates were great. But about six months ago I went ahead and removed all my money from them because they changed practices and I would never recommend them to anyone.

DL Evans Bank, not a physical branch in Moscow, but elsewhere in Idaho, is Idaho family owned and operated, is a bank but acts more like a credit union. They pay 1% interest on your first $30,000. They allow you to withdraw money from any ATM, up to 12 times a month for no charge, that is any ATM, they pay the fees of the withdrawal. There are few requirements to get in and get the 1%. They are rated as one of the best large companies in Idaho to work for so I always get to talk to the same people because they don't have a high turnover like other banks and unions.

Donovan Arnold