[Vision2020] Moscow Looks So Much Nicer . . .

Kenneth Marcy kmmos1 at frontier.com
Fri Nov 18 09:49:56 PST 2011

On Thursday, November 17, 2011 11:38:54 PM Tom Hansen wrote:
> My intent was NOT to imply that Moscow was horrible in times previous to
> today, but merely to introduce the video I had created reflecting on the
> transformation of Main Street over the years.

Oh, my goodness. I wasn't expecting to read this kind of message this morning.
Apparently I've forgotten the difficulties in attempting to convey subtlety via
e-mail, and attempted to communicate electronically as I might verbally.

I know your intent was not to suggest bad feelings about historical Moscow,
but rather, I suspect, a nostalgic look at many changes in a short video time
frame.

> My apologies to anyone who may have misunderstand my intent.

No apologies are necessary, to me at least. I appreciate your videographic
skills and your application of them to the service of our community. Your
creativity in presenting a moving retrospective from still photographs
expresses a time-honored technique with interesting local content.

Ken