[Vision2020] Moscow Looks So Much Nicer . . .

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Thu Nov 17 23:38:54 PST 2011

My intent was NOT to imply that Moscow was horrible in times previous to today, but merely to introduce the video I had created reflecting on the transformation of Main Street over the years.

My apologies to anyone who may have misunderstand my intent.

Seeya round town, Moscow.

"If not us, who?
If not now, when?"

- Unknown