[Vision2020] Don't Shoot Obama?

Ron Force rforce2003 at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 16 16:49:05 PST 2011

>From ABC News:
Hours after Pennsylvania State Police arrested a 21-year-old Idaho man for allegedly firing a semi-automatic rifle at the White House, the top student official for the College Republicans at the University
of Texas tweeted that the idea of assassinating President Obama was
“tempting.”
>At 2:29 p.m. ET, UT’s Lauren E. Pierce wrote: “Y’all as tempting as it may be, don’t shoot Obama. We need him to go down in history as the WORST
president we’ve EVER had! #2012.”
>Pierce, the president of the College Republicans at UT Austin, told ABC News
the comment was a “joke” and that the “whole [shooting incident] was
stupid.” Giggling, she said that an attempted assassination would “only
make the situation worse.”
>“Insofar as she’s a representative [of the College Republicans], maybe it
shouldn’t be said, but she’s made a positive statement in a way, ” said
Cassie Wright, the group’s vice president.
>“I don’t really see anything wrong with it,” Wright added. “It’s just a
personal comment, not representative of any group. Just freedom of
speech, you know?”

Ron Force
Moscow Idaho USA