[Vision2020] The 1% in Congress

lfalen lfalen at turbonet.com
Wed Nov 16 11:57:18 PST 2011

Congress is getting rich off Wall street. See article by Peter J. Boyer in the November 21  issue of Newsweek. It seems that insider trading is legal for congressmen as pointed out in the new book( Throw Them All Out) by Peter Schweizer. Congressmen should be required to have all thier Wall Street accounts handled by some one else. Some do this but how do you prevent them from passing on inside information to those that handle their accounts? It seems that Democrats and Republicans are equally guilty.
Roger