[Vision2020] Single-Vehicle Crash Kills Two UI Freshmen

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Sun Nov 13 10:07:37 PST 2011

It must be noted, as reflected in the article, that alcohol was a contributing factor in this horrendous accident and that a majority (if not all) of those involved were/are under the age of 21.

Perhaps if preventive measures were enacted, and applied, before these kids hopped in a vehicle and rode off, we would be discussing something more pleasant this Sunday morning.

Seeya round town, Moscow.

"If not us, who?
If not now, when?"

- Unknown