[Vision2020] Freeze Community Church DVD

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Sun Nov 6 17:52:14 PST 2011

Better yet . . .

If anybody is willing to part with their copy of the DVD, what would would you accept in consideration for providing it to me?  I have a running tab at One World Cafe'.

Seriously, though . . .

I would like to edit the video and post segments of it online . . . with added commentary/text/graphics/etc.

Who knows what is likely to crawl out from under a few rocks after I post the video?

How about it?

Jus' let me know off-list where and when to meet you.