[Vision2020] Moscow City Council Session (May 16, 2011)

Moscow Cares MoscowCares at moscow.com
Sat May 28 12:37:52 PDT 2011

Greetings Visionaires -

The Moscow Cares website has been ujpdated to include videos and committee
reports for the following segments of the May 16th Moscow City Council
session.

------------------------------------

Memorial Day Proclamation

http://www.MoscowCares.com/051611_Proc_MemorialDay.htm

------------------------------------

Green Building Program Update - Mayor's Earth Day Awards

http://www.MoscowCares.com/051611_04_GreenBldgProgUpdate.htm

------------------------------------

Public Hearing - Proposed Moore Street Vacation
(Tabled pending geographical review by council)

http://www.MoscowCares.com/051611_05_PH_PropMooreStVac.htm

------------------------------------

Draft Ordinance to Change Requirement of Notice From Registered Mail to
Certified or Regular Mail
(Passed 5-0, 1 absent)

http://www.MoscowCares.com/051611_06_DraftOrdRegCertMail.htm

Next City Council Session:  June 6, 2011
(I'm guessin' that "Renewing Our Focus" will reflect on D-Day jus' a
smidgin' - 67 years ago to the day)

Seeya round town, Moscow, because . . .

"Moscow Cares"
http://www.MoscowCares.com