[Vision2020] Moscow City Council's Megaload Discussion

Ted Moffett starbliss at gmail.com
Tue May 24 15:18:30 PDT 2011

Interesting critical comments.  Thanks.

As you may know, given local newspapers had pictures of the "protests,"
there were several public actions recently (though I don't think these
events qualified as "civil disobedience" given my understanding that this
involves breaking a law) opposing the mega-loads with those involved
carrying supposedly mega-load sized signs, and so forth.  Why those involved
in these actions did not post about these events to Vision2020, I wonder.