[Vision2020] URL Corrected: Re: megaloads

Ted Moffett starbliss at gmail.com
Sun May 22 21:11:53 PDT 2011

There was an error in the followng URL in the post below regarding
2009 CIA estimate of US daily oil consumption in barrels at 18,690,000
a day, the highest of any nation.  That US oil consumption daily is
this high seems like that figure must be an error!

This URL should work:

https://www.cia.gov/library/publications/the-world-factbook/rankorder/2174rank.html