[Vision2020] Questions About Semi-Megaloads in Moscow

Joe Campbell philosopher.joe at gmail.com
Thu May 12 07:43:18 PDT 2011

No one is comparing anyone to the Nazis. No one said "So-and-so is a Nazi"
or "So-and-so is like a Nazi." The analogy was about one type of EXCUSE
being like another. Or does Godwin's Law just apply to folks who happen to
mention the word "Nazi"?

I just find it ironic how you continually chime in about the speech of
others being somewhat below your high standards -- yet the local nutcase
advocating slavery should be given a break!