[Vision2020] Questions About Semi-Megaloads in Moscow

Andy Boyd moscowrecycling at turbonet.com
Wed May 11 10:27:01 PDT 2011

The meeting is a farce because Exxon lies. Ie. can't make megaloads smaller.
The meeting is a farce because the Govenor and ITD rubbber stamps anything Exxon wants.
The meeting is a farce because Exxon's technical expertise was shown to be suspect when they sent the load on hwy 12 and had the power line issues (great job rubber stamping ITD).
Don't like to be pesimistic but exxon gets what exxon wants and the rest is lip service.
Cheers
Andy Boyd