[Vision2020] Angry Hens, Roosters & Marriage Ceremony Objection (Bitter Motive?)

Donovan Arnold donovanjarnold2005 at yahoo.com
Sat May 7 12:22:51 PDT 2011

Paul,

Of course it is our business who marries who, why, and when. People prevent me from being able to marry and I am not a convicted felony. So why shouldn't they be able to regulate a serial pedophile marriage?

As long as there is regulation on marriage, I think we should tightly regulate it so that only people that procreate, are attractive, smart, rich, of the approximate same age, have no major criminal history, and are educated can marry. They must also demonstrate their Christian beliefs, attend church regularly, and be of outstanding moral character.

Consider the fact that if God made marriage only for the purposes of creating and raising children, don't we owe our children only the best genes and environment we can provide?

Donovan Arnold

PS, Paul, I think you did a good job acting in your latest movie. I had no idea you were an invisible alien.