[Vision2020] Angry Hens

Saundra Lund v2020 at ssl1.fastmail.fm
Fri May 6 10:04:10 PDT 2011

OTOH, there's this news story from two months ago:

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/41906800/

Child molester undergoes castration for parole
78-year-old man had to pay for the surgery himself

updated 3/4/2011 11:11:01 AM ET

 <http://ezurl.co/1438d01> PORT ALLEN, Louisiana- A convicted child molester
has undergone surgical castration in order to be released from prison on
parole.

Francis Phillip Tullier, who had faced hundreds of molestation counts
involving young girls, pleaded guilty to three counts in 1999 and was
sentenced to 27 years in prison. He is now 78.

His lawyer, Nathan Fisher, said the deal stipulated that Tullier would only
be eligible for parole once he underwent castration at his own expense.

A sheriff's investigator said the surgery was done Thursday after being
delayed several years while Tullier was treated for various medical issues.

The Advocate newspaper reports that Tullier is due for release next week. He
will live in Iberville Parish and has to register as a sex offender.