[Vision2020] Angry Hens

Kai Eiselein fotopro63 at hotmail.com
Thu May 5 15:01:59 PDT 2011

Gee, I don't hear anyone screaming about murderers or rapists getting married. Nope, just this one individual. Methinks that if he wasn't a member of a particular congregation, there'd be nary a peep.
What about the right of the woman to marry whomever she wants? (For the life of me, I can't imagine anyone wanting to marry someone like him.) What has SHE done? So, now we are talking about trampling on the rights of someone, who, as far as we know, is an innocent party.
For that matter, what about all of these "jailhouse" marriages that take place all over the country?
Opens up a nice can of worms, doesn't it?
You cannot legislate stupidity. If someone is idiotic enough to marry someone knowing full well that person has a "history", well then, "stupid is as stupid does".
So, Wayne, if you really believe the relationship between two people is nobody else's business, then you really should "butt the f--k out".
You can't have it both ways without supporting my argument that society has the right to deem what is acceptable.