[Vision2020] Angry Hens

Saundra Lund v2020 at ssl1.fastmail.fm
Wed May 4 23:51:01 PDT 2011

Well, not surprisingly, I disagree with Kai.

It seems to me that when a particular segment of our community considers
themselves the moral arbiters for everyone in our community, including those
with different moral beliefs than those shared by the Kirk, pointing out
rank hypocrisy is appropriate and legitimate.

And, make no mistake about it:  Doug Wilson and his stooges have worked
aggressively (if impotently on more than one occasion) to use the teeth of
the law to enforce their moral values on the rest of us on a local level, on
a state level, and on a national level.  They have also shown a repeated
blatant disregard for civil authority and a lack of care for their non-Kirk
neighbors.

Further, I pay more in taxes so that Christ Church & its various arms get a
free ride, which provides another imminently legitimate reason for
discussion of their . . . convenient standards.  Except for Sitler and
Wight, child molesters should face death, you know ("When we are dealing
with young children who are abused by adults (pederasty, child porn, etc.),
the penalty for those guilty of the crime should be death." - according to
Wilson in Fidelity)

What I find curious is Kai's unwillingness to recognize the validity
pointing out the Kirk's hypocrisy.  Kai has proven himself an admirable
champion of free speech, yet he rarely fails attack opponents when the
subject is the Kirk.  In fairness, though, I don't always respond to V2020
posts that deserve response, so perhaps Kai's notable silence is on "those"
issues simply coincidence.

Saundra Lund

Moscow, ID

nothing.

~ Edmund Burke

***** Original material contained herein is Copyright 2011 through life plus
70 years, Saundra Lund.  Do not copy, forward, excerpt, or reproduce outside
author.*****