[Vision2020] Shooting Wolves

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Tue May 3 14:12:56 PDT 2011

I agree with you 100%, Rose.

This isn't sport.  It is slaughter, plain and simple.

Not only that, but what of the carcases of dead or dying animals that are
left behind like maimed targets of a video game?

I sense a whole new territorial land designation . . .

"Governor Otter's free-range aerial kill zones"

Esto perpetua, Moscow.

On Tue, May 3, 2011 1:55 pm, Rosemary Huskey wrote:
> I recognize that the reintroduction of wolves in Idaho is a hotly debated
> topic. Regardless, of one's position in this ongoing argument, I am
> repulsed
> by the following statement. " Aerial gunning of wolves in the Lolo Zone
> could begin "with all due haste," if the animals are delisted by the end
> of
> this week, said Idaho Fish and Game Director Virgil Moore at Lewiston this
> morning."  This is crackpottery and blood lust of the first degree.
> Shooting animals from a helicopter - I can't imagine any genuine sportsman
> or woman who would want to be connected in any way with these despicable
> antics.  Shades of the half-term governor Sarah Palin.
>
> Rose Huskey

>  List services made available by First Step Internet,

"The Pessimist complains about the wind, the Optimist expects it to
changeand the Realist adjusts his sails."

 - Unknown