[Vision2020] Say What?

Joe Campbell philosopher.joe at gmail.com
Wed Mar 30 21:09:21 PDT 2011

I'm really waiting to find out which of the various idiots in the running
will end up with the Republican nomination. Now I don't think that all
Republicans are idiots. Tom Trail is a gem. I even liked the first Bush (and
still don't see much of a difference between him, Clinton, and Obama --
centrists one and all, as far as I can tell). But will someone please
explain to me why Republicans have so many idiots running for president and
why they can't seem to nominate someone who is not an idiot.

Actually, I like Romney, as well, but it appears that most Republicans favor
idiots over Mormons, as our recent state candidates suggest.