[Vision2020] Say What?

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Wed Mar 30 20:14:57 PDT 2011

"I have two grandchildren — Maggie is 11, Robert is 9. I am convinced that
if we do not decisively win the struggle over the nature of America, by
the time they're my age they will be in a secular atheist country,
potentially one dominated by radical Islamists and with no understanding
of what it once meant to be an American."

- Newt Gingrich (March 27, 2011)
http://www.politico.com/news/stories/0311/52023.html

" . . . secular atheist country, potentially one dominated by radical
Islamists . . ."

That woud be . . . a country of people praying to a God . . . that they do
not believe in?

Seeya round town, Moscow.

and the Realist adjusts his sails."

- Unknown