[Vision2020] Tomorrow's storm ...

Art Deco deco at moscow.com
Wed Mar 30 07:04:59 PDT 2011

Kenneth Marcy writes:

"So, at present, the biggest danger from being out in the rain is getting one's clothing soaked, which, in an unattended worst case, might result in a Boolean catastrophe, but not radiation sickness."

Boolean catastrophe?  How could a swarm of logical errors result solely from getting soak?  It can easily happen by going to church or a cult gathering, but not usually by going out into the rain.

w.