[Vision2020] No government support for NPR et al?

Ted Moffett starbliss at gmail.com
Mon Mar 28 19:27:56 PDT 2011

Please provide us, unless you are hiding, your actual name, address
and phone number.

I am Ted Moffett, 1097 Canyon Rd., Moscow, Idaho 83843, Ph. 208-882-8643.

I have avoided responding to your posts because I have been deceived
in the past by false identities on Vision2020.

If you have a good reason to hide your identity, and do not wish to
offer contact information, will you at least offer a clue as to why
this is the case?

Maybe you wish to live beyond the definitions of personality imposed
by modern civilization?

I feel this way...
Vision2020 Post: Ted Moffett