[Vision2020] No government support for NPR et al?

Glenn Schwaller vpschwaller at gmail.com
Wed Mar 23 12:29:59 PDT 2011

Pretty SOP from you Campbell.  You ask for an example, you get three,
you disagree and resort to badmouthing.  All those years in logical
and philosophical training and the best you do is attack the person.
Time after time after time.  Good argumentative form for someone with
your "background".  It's probably about time to give back your tenure
and all tuition dollars to the students who have taken your classes
since you seem unable to incorporate your lofty collegiate ideals into
practice in the real world.

Making assumptions of who I am or who I am not, who my "pastor" is,
statements such as "a LOT of folks in the Tea Party are racists. There
was at least ONE Mormon hater running for a recent local election"
reflect the degree to which you apply your own "critical and logical"
thought processes.

And you accuse me of being a sham.

GS