[Vision2020] No government support for NPR et al?

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Wed Mar 23 13:28:58 PDT 2011

It's a simple matter of acknowledging the degree of credibility and
integrity that anybody hiding behind a bogus name deserves.

Ain't that right, Mr. Squalor, Princess Sushitushi, et al?

It's like y'all are of one mind.  The only question is:  Who's using it now?

You may now commence with the anticipated immature name-calling of which
you, and the other boyz in the sandbox, are so well known.

On Wed, March 23, 2011 1:14 pm, Sunil Ramalingam wrote:

> Explain to us who you are, why don't you?
>
> Sunil
>
> Date: Wed, 23 Mar 2011 12:19:37 -0700
> From: vpschwaller at gmail.com
> To: vision2020 at moscow.com
> Subject: Re: [Vision2020] No government support for NPR et al?
>
> Donovan Arnold wrote: Public
> radio is important to those of us that don't want only corporate owned
> media deciding who gets to speak and what is said and the stories
> covered.  So again, please explain to me how a $1 million
> donation to NPR from George Soros is not evidence of a political bias.
> And he will have no influence on who gets to speak and what is covered?!?!
>
> And while you're at it, explain to me how, sine 2004, almost 90% of
> political contributions from members of the boards of NPR and the NPR
> Foundation has gone to Democratic candidates and
> liberal-leaning political action committees.  No strings attached on
> content?
>
> Nope, still no bias there!  But feel free to keep livin' the dream!
>
> GS

>  List services made available by First Step Internet,

and the Realist adjusts his sails."

- Unknown