[Vision2020] No government support for NPR et al?

Sunil Ramalingam sunilramalingam at hotmail.com
Wed Mar 23 13:14:37 PDT 2011

Explain to us who you are, why don't you?

Sunil

Date: Wed, 23 Mar 2011 12:19:37 -0700
From: vpschwaller at gmail.com
To: vision2020 at moscow.com
Subject: Re: [Vision2020] No government support for NPR et al?

Donovan Arnold wrote: Public
radio is important to those of us that don't want only corporate owned
media deciding who gets to speak and what is said and the stories
covered.  So again, please explain to me how a $1 million
donation to NPR from George Soros is not evidence of a political bias.  And he will have no influence on who gets to speak and what is covered?!?!

And while you're at it, explain to me how, sine 2004, almost 90% of political contributions from members of the boards of NPR and the NPR Foundation has gone to Democratic candidates and
liberal-leaning political action committees.  No strings attached on content?

Nope, still no bias there!  But feel free to keep livin' the dream!

GS